Age Limit Advanced Refinishing Serum
Limit signs of aging with this extra-strength refinishing serum that Reveals New Fresh Skin.
Lift Away Discolorations and Minimize Pore Size
Age-Limit Advanced Refinishing Serum with buffered Glycolic Acid. Great Price! Sells for $79 and more in day spas/esthetics practices.
Skin Types: Aging/Mature, Oily, Normal, Combination, Problem skin
Put a limit on the signs of age with this anti-aging treatment. Minimize imperfections, wrinkles and fine lines within days with Age-Limit Advanced Refinishing Serum. Special patented ingredients ensure maximum delivery to aging skin and clogged skin.
Age-limit Advanced Refinishing Serum's anti-aging property targets the areas your skin needs the most, lifts away discolorations, minimizes pores, rebuilds barrier, fights wrinkles, hydrates, reduces fine lines, and helps other products work better.
*Fragrance-free, colorant-free, oil-free, paraben-free and preservative-free to make it gentle and effective. pH: 3.5
Available in 1.7 fl. oz. Frosted Pump Bottle
· AHAminoPlex: complex ensures maximum AHA delivery with __minimum discomfort
· Lactic acid: lactic/amino acid complex ensures maximum __AHA delivery with minimum discomfort
· White tea: stronger than green tea, calms signs of __redness and tingling in seconds
· Sea whip: strongest soothing action of all sea-derived __calming agents; soothes in seconds
· Kola, mate, guarana: clinically-proven to reduce signs of __irritation caused by AHAs
· PEG-8/SMDI copolymer: time-released, targeted delivery __for increased AHA penetration
Apply Age-Limit Advanced Refinishing Serum to clean, dry skin AM/PM or once a day (Avoid eye area). Follow with moisturizer. Always wear Solar Defender SPF 30. Note: Some skin may experience slight stinging or tingling during the first few days of using Age-Limit, or if the product is applied after bathing or showering. If this occurs, wait five minutes or until skin is dry.
* Not recommended for skin that flushes or blushes easily, skin with signs of rosacea, eczema or sunburn. Avoid use on broken or cut skin.